September 6, 2007

We Were On a Break!

I needed some space. I was feeling smothered and I needed time to think. Oh sure, I read some other blogs, but I didn't write for any of them. In fact, it only made me appreciate this blog more.

Actually, I was taking this blog too seriously. In the introduction I said that my intent is to record canyon life, however dull the story may be. I got caught up in trying to come up with clever titles and attempting to be entertaining. Also, I mostly just type with my two index fingers so a blog entry can be time consuming. Enough excuses. I will try to write here more often.

P.S. Speaking of clever titles, I don't know what this one means. I'm a mountain man, so I haven't even seen that TV show, and I sure as heck don't know what it means to be a lobster.

No comments: